Password is one of the most important security feature provided by almost every service provider on the internet today. As we all know, it’s the computer age but with this, it’s important that we take all preventive measures to protect our personal information on the web. Particularly, when we talk about free email services such as yahoo, Gmail and Msn which almost every other personal uses today, the first thing that comes to our mind is the security of our account which only a password can offer. Why? Because a password is the only thing that gives the protection required to secure all the professional and personal data in the emails. The Gmail support, yahoo support and msn help centre page is of great help to the users in circumstances of lost password or chat troubleshooting.
How To Reset Gmail Password
With the busy lifestyles, we are leading nowadays; we may tend to forget some of our account’s passwords out of so many of them including the ATM pin, email service providers passwords and lots of online accounts. Gmail is one of the most used free mail service provided by Google and at some point of time, we all may have forgotten our passwords. Are you a Gmail user, and have lost your Gmail password? There’s good news, you can now regain access to your account with the Gmail Password Reset help.
Here are a few easy steps on how to Reset Gmail Password and get access to your account:
- Visit Gmail and click on “Can’t access your account?” link under the sign-in Text.
- Fill your Gmail username, retype the Captcha (letters in the box) and click submit.
- A message will be sent to your recovery email address with instructions on how to reset your password.
- A temporary password is provided to you that you are supposed to change it according as per your ease.
- If you did not provide the recovery email, answer the secret question to successfully reset your password for log-in.